Greta P. Iliev
Greta P. Iliev is a litigation associate in the Arlington firm of Caulkins & Bruce, where she concentrates her practice in the areas of business, contract, landlord/tenant, and association law in Virginia State Courts.
Ms. Iliev obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in International Studies and Russian Language and Civilization. She earned her Juris Doctorate from the George Washington University Law School.
Ms. Iliev is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia and is pending admission to the District of Columbia Bar. An active member of the Virginia State Bar and Fairfax Bar Association, Ms. Iliev joined Caulkins & Bruce in July 2018.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School (2016)
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison (2012)
- Virginia State Courts
- Arlington Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Greta Iliev, Note, Reversing Foreign Exploitation of the Bulgarian Property Market Post-European Union Accession, 48 GEO. WASH. INT’L L. REV. (2016).
- Greta Iliev, International Environmental Law and Russia and the Former Soviet State, GUIDE TO INTERNATIONAL LEGAL RESEARCH (2015).
Additional Languages Spoken:
Bulgarian (Native), Russian (Conversational), Spanish (Conversational)