Business Litigation Attorneys Based in Arlington Virginia
Experienced legal team serving Northern Virginia and Washington, DC
The attorneys of the law firm of Caulkins & Bruce offer their clients more than a century of combined legal experience. With the help of dedicated support staff they provide litigation representation and legal counsel to businesses and individuals throughout the Northern Virginia and Washington, DC area:
- Patricia E. Bruce has over 25 years’ experience in the practice of law and has served as general counsel for numerous small and medium-sized businesses. She is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, which indicates the highest levels of achievement in competency and ethics. She practices extensively in business, corporate and common interest community matters and related litigation.
- Carole H. Capsalis has been in practice for over 25 years and has a wide array of experience, with a primary focus on business litigation and transactions, labor and employment law, trust and estate planning and elder law. Ms. Capsalis was named to the inaugural class of the Influential Women in Law by Virginia Lawyers Weekly in 2019 for her leadership and work on behalf of her clients, commitment to her community and her service to the profession.
- R. Scott Caulkins has practiced law for 30 years and lends his substantial experience in state and federal courts to out-of-state and national law firms. He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® by Martindale Hubbell, and was selected to Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Virginia Super Lawyers. He focuses his practice on complex litigation matters, general business representation and franchise law.
- Joel L. Dahnke has nearly 30 years of experience in legal practice. He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. He focuses his practice on business and business litigation, commercial and real estate lending, and bankruptcy and creditor rights.
- Susan J. King has more than 20 years experience assisting businesses and individuals with mergers and acquisitions, private placements of equity and debt securities, business formation and general corporate and contract matters.
- Atoosa R. Reaser has been a member of the Virginia State Bar since 2001. In addition to her practice as a litigator, she previously served as Deputy Town Attorney for the Town of Herndon and as Associate General Counsel for a company of over 800 employees. Combining her interest in youth and the legal system, she has been qualified by the Virginia Supreme Court as a guardian ad litem.
How to contact our attorneys
Caulkins & Bruce, PC serves clients throughout Northern Virginia and the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Conveniently located in close proximity to all of the courts serving Northern Virginia, including the Circuit Courts of Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and Loudoun Counties, and the City of Alexandria, and the Bankruptcy and U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Virginia, the firm offers flexible scheduling by special arrangement. Call the office toll-free at 1-888-558-5799 or complete the online contact form to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal issue with an experienced attorney.